This is the geoprocessing interface for the summarizeAccessibility function in the mma module.
This is the final step in developing accessibility scores by zone using a skim file (or set of skim files) and a table of land use data.
- Skims reference files : File (.json)
- A (list of) skim reference file(s)
- Run in series : Boolean, optional
- If checked, the accessibility results for each skim reference file will be saved to a distinct output table bearing that skim reference file’s name in the output workspace. If unchecked, accessibility results for all skim reference files will be consolidated in a single output table
- Land use table : ArcGIS Table or Table View
- A table that organizes land use data by zones with an ID field that corresponds to values in each skim table’s (skim reference file’s) destination ID values.
- Land use table ID field : Field
- The field in Land use table that identifies each zone. Values in this field should correspond to values in each skim table’s (skim reference file’s) destination ID values.
- Land use table activity fields : [Field,…]
- A list of field names representing the activities at each (destination) zone to summarize in the accessibility tabulation.
- Apply decay rates : File (.json)
- A (list of) decay file(s) defining decay rates to be applied in the summarization of activities in lu_table_activity_fields. Decay rates define how destination-end activities should be discounted based on the impedance from the origin.
- Output table : ArcGIS Table, optional
- If Run in series is unchecked, a single Output table will be generated summarizing accessibility from all origins listed in the skim reference files based on the travel times recorded in the skims, the land use activity table fields, and any decay rates applied.
- Output workspace : ArcGIS workspace, optional
- If Run in series is checked, an Output table will be generated for each skim refernce file, summarizing accessibility from all origines listed in that skim based on the travel times recorded in the skim, the land use activity table fields, and any decay rates applied.